Friday, August 11, 2006

The Bridges of Washington County

Another installment for Mr. Sommers (or anyone interested in images)...

This is my buddy, Poopers. He and I are chillin' on Barre Street this weekend, while his daddy's out of town. You might notice that his ears are sort of blunted. Years ago, Poopers decided he was done with living at home. Problem is, he lives in Vermont. And during the winter, it ain't warm here. He came home with the tips of his ears frostbitten, they later broke off. Any of you had your earlobes freeze off? Didn't think so. Poopers is a straight up gangsta.



I'm officially whittling away 4hr shifts at Montpelier's Black Sheep Books, come by and see me. This is of course like putting a smackhead behind the counter at a pharmacy.


Amen.





High of 69F today. I'm rockin jeans and a zipup hoodie, early afternoon. Holy crap.

No comments: